Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

QuoVadis (aka Tom) hat es geschafft! Neu, kompatibel mit QuoVadis7 für Microsoft Windows:
Three for the road, unser mobiles Trio, QuoVadis Mobile für iOS, Android und Windows Phone
Unsere Apps für die Smartphone Betriebssysteme, vollwertige standalone Navi und Tracker,
im Datenaustausch kompatibel zu QuoVadis 7.1. Karten können aus QV7.1 für QVM exportiert werden!

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: QuoVadis Supportforum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

• »Mike Edwards« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 13. Juli 2002

Donnerstag, 29. Dezember 2005, 09:39

Street Routing

Hello Jockel
I have been trying TTQV4, interesting new feature with Google Earth although detailed coverage is sparce in the UK.
Are there any planned improvements for Sailors? A particular use to me would be a projected bearing LINE showing your heading, and a view similar to Google Earth where you can view the map detail ahead of you as if you were looking forward over the Earth.
I have found a problem with the display of Navtec vector maps.
Mikee

jockel

Administrator

Registrierungsdatum: 29. Januar 2002

Beruf: Admin

Donnerstag, 29. Dezember 2005, 14:40

Street Routing

Hi Mike,

Zitat von »"Mike Edwards"«

....Are there any planned improvements for Sailors? A particular use to me would be a projected bearing LINE showing your
heading,.....

in general this exists with the "speed circle" cursor option. But I have to confess, I did not check with TTQV4 wheter it is working properly.

Zitat

...and a view similar to Google Earth where you can view the map detail ahead of you as if you were looking forward over the Earth.

nice gimmick, but needed for a sailor? You can see the existing raster map
skewed, but how would this help ?

Zitat

I have found a problem with the display of Navtec vector maps.
Ehemm...yes...maybe..but how/when/where...?
Gruß
Jockel (QV-Admin)

Angefragte Daten für Supportfälle bitte schicken an info/at/quovadis-gps.com unter Bezugnahme (link) auf diesen thread, Danke!

Donnerstag, 29. Dezember 2005, 20:29

Street Routing

......I have found a problem with the display of Navtec vector maps.
Ehemm...yes...maybe..but how/when/where..........?
I have installed the navtech street maps of the UK you sent me some time ago. When I select the navtech maps they do not display on the screen, I only get a yellow background. Please let me know if there any more information you require.

...You can see the existing raster map skewed, but how would this help ?..........
I have seen somthing like this on another navigation program.
It would be sometimes useful to see more of where you are going and what is ahead and whether you are going to clear them on your current course e.g. headlands, bouys. Ability to quickly switch between "skewed" and "flat" would be essential.
How do you "skew" the raster map?

......projected bearing LINE showing your heading,.....
I have not seen the "speed circle" so cannot comment if this would be useful to myself. but the Bearing line showing current course to the edge of the map would be useful for plotting to miss a headland.
Mikee

jockel

Administrator

Registrierungsdatum: 29. Januar 2002

Beruf: Admin

Freitag, 30. Dezember 2005, 13:04

Street Routing

Hi,

Zitat von »"Mike Edwards"«

.....I have installed the navtech street maps of the UK you sent me some time ago. When I select the navtech maps they do not display on the screen,...

- shut down ttqv
- update to the latest version
- copy the qv_vec.dll files from the NAVTEQ CD, (included in a separate
folder) to your TTQV4 folder.

If these NAVTEQ maps are release 2002 or older, they may not work at all
with TTQV4.
Gruß
Jockel (QV-Admin)

Angefragte Daten für Supportfälle bitte schicken an info/at/quovadis-gps.com unter Bezugnahme (link) auf diesen thread, Danke!

Freitag, 30. Dezember 2005, 17:56

Street Routing

Hello Jockel
there was no qv_vec.dll file on the CD so I have copied the file from the TTQV folder (ttqv2.5) where I originally installed the vector maps.
When I try and load the map it says No Licence for Q4 data.
The original disc was version 4/02 so I supose that it will never work with TTQV4, thats a pity.
Mike
Mikee